亚当 D. 万科 is a counsel in our Business Law Group in our 伦敦, England office. His practice is primarily focused in the area of corporate and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, particularly in the mining sector.
亚当 has experience advising clients in numerous international jurisdictions with respect to mining projects, mineral streaming transactions, joint ventures, mining royalties and asset and share sales.
亚当 received a BBA in Business Administration, with distinction, from the University of 多伦多 and his LLB from the 不列颠哥伦比亚大学. He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, 不列颠哥伦比亚省律师协会和世界矿业律师协会。
Recent representative transactions that 亚当 has acted on include:
- 法律顾问 to Glencore plc in its formation of a new 50/50 joint venture with Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan focused on base metals streams and royalties with an initial royalty portfolio valued at $300 million
- 法律顾问 to Goldcorp Inc. on its acquisition from Kinross Gold Corporation of Kinross' interest in the Cerro Casale project and the Quebrada Seca project and Goldcorp's entry into a 50/50 joint venture with Barrick Gold Corporation over the expanded Cerro Casale project in Chile
- 法律顾问 to Taseko Mines Limited with respect to the $33 million silver streaming transaction with Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. over the Gibraltar Mine in British Columbia, Canada
- 法律顾问 to Anglo American plc with respect to an option and royalty transaction over Eurasian Minerals Inc'.s Copper Springs porphyry project in Arizona
- 法律顾问 to Glencore plc with respect to the $500 million gold and silver streaming transaction with Franco-Nevada over the Antapaccay mine in Peru
- 法律顾问 to Glencore plc with respect to the $900 million silver streaming transaction with Silver Wheaton over the Antamina mine in Peru
- 法律顾问 to Goldcorp Inc. on the combination with Teck Resources Limited of the El Morro and Relincho projects in Chile by way of a 50/50 joint venture to create a combined $3.5 billion mine called Project Corridor
- 法律顾问 to Anglo American plc on structuring of joint venture by way of a Delaware limited liability company for the Copper Creek Project in Arizona with Redhawk Resources Inc.