With a clear sense for what can make or break a deal, 海蒂’s practical approach to solving challenges is what clients value most.
海蒂·戈登（Heidi 高登） is a partner in our Business Law Group in 多伦多. Her core practice involves advising on public and private mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and private equity transactions. Her experience includes cross-border and domestic transactions of all sizes, in a wide range of industries. 海蒂 also regularly advises on general corporate, disclosure and corporate governance matters.
In 2015, 海蒂 completed a six-month secondment with the Office of 合并&在安大略省证券委员会进行的收购。在此职位上，她参与了M的监督&涉及上市公司的交易和其他事项，并参与了M领域的政策项目&A and shareholder rights, including the changes to Canada’s take-over bid regime, which came into effect in 2016. This unique experience allowed 海蒂 to gain an enhanced understanding of the perspective of the regulator and gain invaluable insight into how to achieve success for her clients.
- 代表Slate Asset Management L.P.向高盛资产管理公司的Petershill计划出售少数无表决权的股份
- 代表Echelon Financial Holdings Inc.将其Echelon Insurance出售给CAA Club Group
- 指导Constellation Software Inc.收购多家加拿大技术公司
- Vista Equity 伙伴s on its acquisition of a number of Canadian-based technology companies
- 代表Slate Retail REIT私有化收购Slate U.S. Opportunity（No.3）Realty Trust
- 代表Bluesky Hotels and Resorts私有化收购InnVest REIT
- Northleaf Capital 伙伴s on its primary, secondary and co-investments in various domestic and foreign investment funds, and on its creation of Northleaf Venture Catalyst Fund II (which forms part of the Government of Canada’s Venture Capital Catalyst Initiative)
- Constellation Software Inc.，Jamieson Wellness Inc.，Slate Office REIT，Slate Retail REIT和Summit Industrial Income REIT，涉及各种资本市场交易，包括发行人投标，债券的配股发行，二次发行，股票发行和认购收据发行
海蒂 is on the 多伦多 Steering Committee of Women in 资本市场, and she is the Co-Chair of its Membership Committee. In addition, 海蒂 is the Chief Editor of the 麦卡锡·特劳特 M&A blog, 加拿大M&A Perspectives，并经常在M上讲话和写作&A，公司治理和相关主题，包括举办关于公众M的研讨会&温莎大学和西方大学的高级证券法专业课程A，加拿大首个获得大学认可的公司董事发展计划董事学院董事任职。
海蒂 received a BA (Hons.) in Philosophy and Ethics from Western University in 2005, and a JD from 女王’s University in 2010. While at 女王’s, she was on the Dean's List, received the David Sabbath Prize in Corporate Finance, received the Law Society of Upper Canada Award for Academic Excellence and was an associate editor of the 女王法律杂志.