Recognized for her creative, practical and business-centric approach, 玛丽·索莱尔 provides tangible solutions and advice to our clients’ 最复杂的挑战。
玛丽·索里尔·兰德里 is a 伙伴 in our Tax Group in 蒙特利尔. Her practice encompasses all aspects of tax law, with an emphasis on corporate tax and tax planning. 玛丽·索莱尔 is involved in analyzing and developing complex strategies in connection with a variety of commercial transactions for clients of the firm, including public and private mergers and acquisitions and cross-border reorganizations. Whatever the tax issue, 玛丽·索莱尔 skillfully navigates complexity to deliver results.
In parallel to her practice, 玛丽·索莱尔 is actively involved in the tax community. She has published various articles, spoken on a variety of taxation topics and assisted in writing and editing tax publications in collaboration with Thompson Reuters.
玛丽·索莱尔 has recently acted as tax counsel in the following mandates:
- 勒·莫里斯集团（Le Groupe Maurice）与美国Ventas Inc.合作，出售其加拿大高级住房投资组合85％的股权；
- 代表Champion Iron以6.5亿加元进行的再融资和收购Bloom Lake的100％的交易；
- 代表麦金尼斯水泥公司（McInnis Cement）进行5亿加元的私人资本再融资，用于建设水泥厂和数个海运码头，总价值15亿加元；
- 雀巢（NestléS.A.）以23亿美元收购Atrium Innovations Inc.，该交易在《 2018年美国国际税收评论奖》（International Tax Review 获奖情况-Americas）中被提名为年度消费品税收交易;
- 翰威特集团以101.77亿加元被Toromont 产业领域 Ltd.收购，该交易在《 2018年美洲国际税收评论》大奖中被提名为年度消费品税收交易。
- 代表Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc.以11亿加元收购Tembec Inc .；
- Audiokinetic Inc.被Sony Interactive Entertainment收购。
After obtaining her Bachelor of Laws from 拉瓦尔大学 in 2010, she obtained a Master’s degree in taxation at the Université de Sherbrooke. She is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Young Bar Association of Montreal, the Canadian International Fiscal Association and the Canadian Tax Foundation. 玛丽·索莱尔 was called to the Quebec Bar in 2012.