周 is an associate in the firm’s Business Law Group in 多伦多. She maintains a general corporate law practice, focussing on banking and secured lending transactions, including acquisition financings, mezzanine financings, syndicated and bilateral financings, project finance and multi-jurisdictional and multi-currency transactions. She regularly represents Canadian and foreign banks and financial institutions as well as borrowers in various business industries.
诺埃尔 has also advised both issuers and underwriters in corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private placements and prospectus offerings.
The following are some of the recent transactions in which 诺埃尔 has advised on:
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Nova Scotia and The 多伦多-Dominion Bank, as co-lead arrangers, in the financing of the acquisition of Northview Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust by Starlight Investments and KingSett Capital, a transaction valued at approximately $4.9 billion. The properties acquired are comprised of a geographically diversified portfolio located within Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. The transaction represents the largest acquisition in the Canadian multi-residential sector in history.
- 代表加拿大私人股本公司Novacap为其广西福利彩票发行中心Spectrum Health Care的多数股权提供融资
- CCMP Capital Advisors，LP，一家美国私募股权公司，处理其以约10亿美元的价格从Brookfield Business Partners广西福利彩票发行中心BGIS的交易
- 代表瑞士跨国投资银行瑞士信贷（Credit Suisse AG）以14.8亿美元的价格，为Searchlight Capital Partners，L.P.的融资，以广西福利彩票发行中心Mitel Networks Corporation的交易
- 代表一个投资者财团，由安踏体育有限公司，方源资本合伙人，腾讯控股有限公司和Anamered Investments Inc.参与，以约50亿美元的价格广西福利彩票发行中心Amer Sports Corporation的几乎所有已发行证券
- 代表布鲁克菲尔德资产管理公司处理布鲁克菲尔德基础设施合作伙伴以43亿加元广西福利彩票发行中心Enercare Inc.
- 代表InstarAGF Asset Management Inc.通过InstarAGF Essential Infrastructure Fund广西福利彩票发行中心Skyservice Investments Inc.
诺埃尔 received her JD from the Faculty of Law at 女王’s University.
诺埃尔 balances her legal expertise with her high business acumen and leverages her business background and prior industry experience when advising clients. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from the Smith School of Business at 女王’s University and has completed financial management courses at Singapore Management University.
She has gained industry experience as an 关联 with TD Commercial Banking, where she was involved in structuring, underwriting and performing ongoing portfolio management on corporate borrowers.
诺埃尔 has completed a secondment to the legal department of Manulife Financial, where she assisted with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, reviewing prospectus disclosure documents and providing legal support and solutions to business units.
诺埃尔 is a Faculty Member of Osgoode Hall 法学院’s Professional Development program and regularly presents in the Annual Perfect Your PPSA Skills course. She is also a frequent panelist on seminars offered to financial institutions on a variety of lending principles and market trends.