Glynnis..摩根 is an associate in the Business Law Group in Vancouver. She advises private and public company clients on corporate and commercial transactions including, specifically, negotiating, structuring and documenting domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions. Glynnis has acted for clients making acquisitions and divestitures in the technology, agtech, casino, forestry, mining, retail and manufacturing and distribution sectors. She also advises investors, issuers and underwriters on the structure and implementation of equity and debt offerings by private and public companies.
Glynnis..’s representative transactions include advising:
- CAI Capital Partners在加拿大有限公司投资投资;
- Skeena资源在不列颠哥伦比亚省销售其GJ项目到Newcrest Mining;
- Genesis先进技术与其基础生成机器人的战略和控制投资有关，由Koch Chemicals技术组;
- CVAC Capital Partners与其收购Oanda Global Corporation，全球在线零售交易平台，货币数据和分析仪公司;
- 与Conifex Timber有关的承销商7500万美元购买的交易潜在客户提供认购收据;
- QHR Corporation在销售给Loblaw公司，通过安排计划限制;和
- 温哥华 Airport Authority in its $200 million debenture offering.
Glynnis.. obtained her B.A. in English literature at the University of Western Ontario in 2008, and her M.A. in English literature at the University of Alberta in 2012. She received her J.D. at the University of Victoria in 2014, and clerked for two justices of the Court of Appeal for British Columbia in 2014-15.
Glynnis.. was called to the bar in British Columbia in 2015. She is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia, the Canadian Bar Association and the Vancouver Bar Association.