戈迪恩 西贝 is 麦卡锡·特劳特's Regional Managing Partner for 安大略省 and is a 通过tner in the firm's Real Property, Project Development and 基础设施 Groups in 多伦多. She has extensive experience in project development, public-private 通过tnerships, public procurement and real estate including acquisition, disposition, leasing and construction matters.
- legal advisor to Metrolinx on the redevelopment of the Port Credit GO Station, a designated mobility hub in Metrolinx’s 地区al transportation plan, The Big Move, including new station infrastructure
- lead counsel to 基础设施 安大略省 and St. Michael’s Hospital on the DBF new patient care tower
- lead counsel to 基础设施 安大略省 and Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital on the DBF new hospital addition
- co-lead counsel to 基础设施 安大略省 and The Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning on their Phase 2 development of the Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga
- co-lead counsel to 基础设施 安大略省 and Seneca College on their new King Street Campus expansion
- 代表威尔弗里德·劳里尔大学（Wilfrid Laurier University）负责在布兰特福德（Brantford）收购和处置房地产，包括市场广场（Market Square）以及与青年会
- lead counsel to The Corporation of Roy Thomson Hall and Massey Hall on the redevelopment and expansion of Massey Hall, the iconic 多伦多 landmark and a National Historic Site of Canada
- lead counsel for the vendor on the sale of Agincourt Mall, 多伦多
- counsel for the anchor tenant of approximately 420,000 square feet of the Bay Adelaide East office tower being the second office tower of Bay Adelaide Centre developed by Brookfield Office Properties Inc. in the downtown 多伦多 financial core - this new 980,000 square foot office tower is scheduled to be completed in late 2015 and designed to achieve LEED (CS) Platinum certification (Winner of the 2013 NAIOP 房地产 Excellence Award for the Office Lease of the Year)
- advised PPP Canada on a review of British Columbia, Alberta, 安大略省 federal project agreements for development of a best practice guide for federal PPP project agreements
- co-Lead counsel on the 多伦多 2015 Pan Am Games Athletes Village PPP DBFM project for 基础设施 安大略省 and the 多伦多 2015 Pan Am Games Bid Corporation
- co-Lead counsel on the following closed PPP transactions for eight hospital Build Finance projects and the following DBFM projects: the Sault Area Hospital; the Bridgepoint Hospital; the Forensic Science and Coroner’s complex; the 女装’s College Hospital and the 安大略省 Provincial Police Modernization Project for 基础设施 安大略省 and its respective co-sponsors
- 枫叶体育首席顾问& Entertainment Ltd. in its procurement through a Competitive Dialogue process of the KIA Training Ground and the KIA 多伦多 FC Academy located in Downsview Park in 多伦多, 安大略省
- 枫叶体育首席顾问& Entertainment Ltd. in its role as project developer under a project agreement with the City of 多伦多 for BMO Field and its 2015 expansion, a 20,000-seat soccer stadium and home for the 多伦多 FC, and the RFQ/RFP process for the selection and engagement of a design-build contractor and management arrangements of the new facility with the City of 多伦多
- 枫叶体育的首席顾问& Entertainment Ltd. for the development, construction and leasing of the MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, the first community centre to be built in the 多伦多 area in the last 25 years and practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies and home to the 多伦多 Maple Leafs Hockey School
- 费尔蒙酒店首席顾问 & Resorts in its sale of seven Canadian hotels to Oxford Properties Group, the real estate division of the 安大略省 Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS) including The Fairmont Banff Springs, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, The Fairmont 温哥华 Airport, The Fairmont Le Château Montebello and The Fairmont Kenauk at Le Chateau Montebello
- 费尔蒙酒店首席房地产顾问&代表Resorts收购Kingdom Hotels International和Colony Capital的子公司，将Fairmont和Raffles酒店业务组合合并（45亿美元）
- 约克大学大型发展项目的首席法律顾问，约克大学是加拿大最大的大学之一，包括扩建Spadina地铁线和约克大学的车站，Accolade项目，位于舒利希商学院的高管学习中心，雷克萨尔中心（加拿大网球学院），技术增强型学习大楼（与塞内卡学院合作）和约克大学村（The Village at York University），在大学主校区南侧与居民区配合，在附近建立了近900个住宅单元开发商
- lead counsel for the original acquisition, development, construction and financing of the Air Canada Centre, home for the 多伦多 Maple Leafs and 多伦多 Raptors, and its current 2008 expansion and redevelopment
- lead counsel for the acquisition, development, construction and financing of the fifth tower of The 多伦多-Dominion Centre now known as the Ernst & Young Tower
- lead real estate counsel for the restructuring of 多伦多 District Heating Corporation and the creation of a private, for profit company, Enwave District Energy Limited
- counsel for the disposition of Maple Leaf Gardens, former home of the 多伦多 Maple Leafs
戈迪恩 was selected as one of Canada’s Most Powerful 女装 in 2011 by the 女装’执行网络（WXN）. This award recognizes the highest achieving women in private, public and not-for-profit work. In September 2003, Lexpert magazine and the National Post featured Ms. 西贝 as one of 15 up and coming women lawyers in Canada. She is a 2014 and 2015 ULI 女装’领导力冠军.
戈迪恩 is a founding member of the 多伦多 chapter of 女装 in 基础设施 and presently sits on its Steering Committee. She is a Co-Chair of the Urban Land Institute’s 女装’s Leadership Initiative in 多伦多 and is a member of the Advisory Board. She is the Canadian member of ULI’s Membership and Outreach Committee. She was also the 2013 and 2014 co-chair of the United Way’s 女装 Gaining Ground Initiative and a member of the Campaign Cabinet.
Most recently, 戈迪恩 has hosted several 事件s, including breakfast for the firm’s National 基础设施 Group – 多伦多 Speaker Series for Metrolinx – The Big Move: Transforming Transportation in the Greater 多伦多 and Hamilton Area, as well as the Government of Vietnam PPP Study Mission to Canada. She has also acted as a panel organizer for the CCPPP WIN session Leveraging Partnerships to Access Opportunities Outside Canada and the WIN 多伦多 事件 The Road Ahead for Public-Private Partnerships: An evening with 基础设施 安大略省.
戈迪恩 is a member of several professional and industry organizations, including the Canadian Council on Public–Private Partnerships, Canadian Association of University Solicitors, 多伦多 CREW (Toronto Commercial 房地产 女装) and the Urban Land Institute. She has also served as a panelist and speaker at various industry seminars including the International Council of Shopping Centres, Federated Press and CREW Network conferences. She was a two time recipient of the prestigious NNCREW International Networking Award. She has co-authored a chapter on "Outbound Investments – Canada" in Rechtshandbuch Immobilien-Investitionen.
戈迪恩 received her BSc in 1980 from the University of 多伦多 and her LLB in 1983 from the University of 渥太华 .
首席律师: 专案 - PPP & 基础设施 - Canada
首席律师: 基础设施 Law; Project Finance; and Property Development
Lexpert Special Edition: 基础设施
首席律师: 基础设施 and 专案
WHO's WHO Legal
Urban Land Institute (ULI) 多伦多
法律媒体集团's Expert Guides
法律媒体集团's Expert Guides