周 is an associate in the firm’s Business Law Group in 多伦多. She maintains a general corporate law practice, focussing on banking and secured lending transactions, including acquisition financings, mezzanine financings, syndicated and bilateral financings, project finance and multi-jurisdictional and multi-currency transactions. She regularly represents Canadian and foreign banks and financial institutions as well as borrowers in various business industries.
诺埃尔 has also advised both issuers and underwriters in corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private placements and prospectus offerings.
The following are some of the recent transactions in which 诺埃尔 has advised on:
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Nova Scotia and The 多伦多-Dominion Bank, as co-lead arrangers, in the financing of the acquisition of Northview Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust by Starlight Investments and KingSett Capital, a transaction valued at approximately $4.9 billion. The properties acquired are comprised of a geographically diversified portfolio located within Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. The transaction represents the largest acquisition in the Canadian multi-residential sector in history.
- 代表加拿大私人股本公司Novacap为其收购Spectrum Health Care的多数股权提供融资
- CCMP Capital Advisors，LP，一家美国私募股权公司，处理其以约10亿美元的价格从Brookfield Business Partners收购BGIS的交易
- 代表瑞士跨国投资银行瑞士信贷（Credit Suisse AG）向Searchlight Capital Partners，L.P.进行的14.8亿美元融资，收购Mitel Networks Corporation
- 代表一个投资者财团，由安踏体育有限公司，方源资本合伙人，腾讯控股有限公司和Anamered Investments Inc.组成的联合体，以约50亿美元的价格收购Amer Sports Corporation的几乎所有已发行证券
- 代表布鲁克菲尔德资产管理公司处理布鲁克菲尔德基础设施合作伙伴以43亿加元收购Enercare Inc.
- 代表InstarAGF Asset Management Inc.通过InstarAGF Essential Infrastructure Fund收购Skyservice Investments Inc.
诺埃尔 received her JD from the Faculty of Law at Queen’s University.
诺埃尔 balances her legal expertise with her high business acumen and leverages her business background and prior industry experience when advising clients. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University and has completed financial management courses at Singapore Management University.
诺埃尔 has completed a secondment to the legal department of Manulife Financial, where she assisted with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, reviewing prospectus disclosure documents and providing legal support and solutions to business units.
诺埃尔 is a Faculty Member of Osgoode Hall Law School’s Professional Development program and regularly presents in the Annual Perfect Your PPSA Skills course. She is also a frequent panelist on seminars offered to financial institutions on a variety of lending principles and market trends.